Please follow this link to download the full list of the lectures (.xls) presented in our Conferences since 1997. Only the full members of ACUUS in 2014 will be able to download the ones that have been provided by the lecturers. To proceed with a search, by name, title or word, you will have first to go into the Member zone (Log in) and then use the Search button that will appear under User Menu at the right. You will be able also to use the “Download” button, that will appear in the top menu, to select the lecture you want in each of our past Conferences.
1) Sydney, August 1-6, 1983: ''Energy efficient buildings with earth shelter protection'';
2) Minneapolis, June 16-19, 1986: ''Advances in geotectural design: Second International earth sheltered buildings Conference'';
3) Shanghai, 1988: ''New developments of underground space use''. Tongji University;
4) Tokyo, December 3-5, 1991: ''Urban Underground Utilization '91: 4th International Conference on underground space and earth sheltered buildings''. Underground Space Center of Japan;
5) Delft, August 3-5, 1992: ''International Conference on Underground Space and Earth Sheltered Structures''. Delft University;
6) Paris, September 26-29, 1995: ''Underground Space and Urban Planning''. Laboratoire Théorie des Mutations Urbaines, Institut Fran ais d'Urbanisme;
7) Montreal, Sept. 29-Oct. 3, 1997: ''Underground Space: Indoor Cities of Tomorrow". Urban Planning Department of the City of Montreal;
8) Xi'An, September 27-30, 1999: ''Agenda and Prospect of the Underground Space for the Turn of the Century''. College of Architecture, Xi'An University of Architecture and Technology.
9) Torino, November 14-16, 2002: "Urban Underground Space: a Resource for Cities". Politecnico di Torino, and the Associazione Georisorse e Ambiente
10) Moscow, January 24-28, 2005: "Underground Space: Economy and Environment". Moscow State University of Civil Engineering
11) Athens, September 10-13, 2007: "Underground Space: Expanding the Frontiers", Laboratory of Mining and Environmental Technology, N.T.U.A
12) Shenzhen, November 18-19, 2009: "Using the Underground of Cities: for a Harmonious and Sustainable Urban Environment", Shenzhen Municipal Government & Underground Space Sub-society of CSRME
13 ) Singapore, November 7-9, 2012: “Underground Space Development – Opportunities and Challenges”, Society for Rock Mechanics & Engineering Geology (Singapore) and the Protective Technology Research Centre of Nanyang Technological University